|Photo by springwools on Flickr|
You've got internet shopping in your little finger, but in the end even though you already know about 50 internet stores, somehow you got bored of them and you want to see something new. Well, here are 10 useful tips, when you are trying to discover a new shopping territory.
- Do an image search on Google of what you need. When you see what you like, visit the site it's from. You might discover a whole new world of shopping.
- Use Fashiolista. 1000 of people posting items they found in internet stores all the time. Click on an item you like and there's a link to the store.
- The same applies to Polyvore and Finds app for iPhone users.
- Search for a brand you love and you will probably find a store that sells it along with other brands. This is how I found Place des Tendances, when I was searching for NAF NAF.
- When you find a blogger with an awesome outfit, see where s(he) bought her/his stuff.
- Go to Lookbook and do the same. Only there you can actually find the links of the stores.
- Visit different blogs and look for advertisements. There maybe one from an internet store you haven't heard of yet.
- Look in the back of a magazine, where to shop for the items featured in it. There might be an internet store somewhere between.
- Like Facebook pages of stores you like, then go to newsfeed and in the left corner there's pages section. If you click on it you will find suggestions of pages to like similar to pages you've already liked. So there you go, there's probably going to be another internet store that might interest you in there.
- This is the most obvious one ;) - type shop (item of interest) online.
Photo by springwools on Flickr